Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Llama Fun in Stamps!


Llama mia! There is so much packed into this week! Yep, it's all animals around the Stampendous family with llamas, hedgehogs and more!

I've got a super fun card to share today with you all. It was so much fun to research this new-to-color animal and I found one that challenged me a tiny bit, but the most fun were all those fancy packages stacked on the llama's back.

For more details on my card scroll down a bit to see supplies and instructions, but here are some other fantastic projects happening this week!

Monday

Wednesday

Friday

Get on over to the Stampendous blog on Friday for a whole llama ideas!

Stop by this post to see more about my Happy Hedgehog card!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Llama Delivery (AZSTM)
  • Big Words Happy (AZ, STM)
Plus:

  • Fitted Frames B Set (AZ, STM)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Stamp Handles (AZ, STM)
  • Copic Markers (SBP) - 0, B12, B16, B18, E30, E42, E47, E49, EE44, G14, G17, RV25, RV29, T3, T3, T5, V93, V95, Y13, Y18, YR04, YR23
  • Koi Watercolors - Carmine (AZ, EH, Blick
  • ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
  • Paintbrush (AZ)

Instructions:
  1. Fold in half a 5-1/2 by 11-inch Mixed Media White Paper for a square card base.
  2. Stamp Llama Deliver with black ink onto white paper and color.
  3. Die cut colored Llama with outer Fitted Frame of the "P" size set.
  4. Adhere to larger paper dotted with same markers used to color image.
  5. Adhere to the card base that has been watercolored and spattered with Carmine watercolor.
  6. Stamp sentiment with black ink.

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring on both of these cards!
    Sue in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. The llama is so cute! I've seen one colored like this in real life. ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the framing of the llama.
    Darling card.
    thanks for shsring
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun card indeed! Colored beautifully and a great
    design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Love the Llama.
    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards! I want these stamps now🙂

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!