Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Sneak Peek with New Stampendous!


Happy Friday crafters! Today I have an adorable sneak peek to share from the new April release from Stampendous.


My cure little hedgehog was quick to color. I did a search on Google and found a sweet little guy (or gal) who was in all brown except for the tummy and the top of the face. I just had to try and color it that way!

There is more to see on the Stampendous blog today, head on over and see what new spring images they have to offer! Find details about when they are available to retail stores so you can grab a hedgehog and more for your very own!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Happy Hedgehog (links coming soon!)
  • Greetings Galore (links coming soon!)
Plus:
  • Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set (AZ, STM)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Stamp Handle (AZ, STM)
  • My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Spearmint (company website)
  • Cream Cardstock (AZ)
  • Copic Markers - E40, E42, E44, E47 (SP)
  • Tambi Gansai Watercolor - Pale Aqua 50 (AZ)
  • ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
  • Foam Tape by Tombow (AZ)
  • Paintbrush (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Fold in half 8-1/2 by 5-1/2 inch Spearmint card base.
  2. Load a paintbrush with water and pale aqua color then tap over a 4 x 5-1/4 inch Mixed Media White Paper. Set aside to dry then adhere to card base.
  3. Stamp hedgehog with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
  4. Die cut image with inner Fitted Frame from the "V" set.
  5. Adhere to a die cut from outer "V" die with Spearmint cardstock.
  6. Use foam adhesive to glue hedgehog to card base.

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Your little hedgie is adorable. I have a Godchild that has one as a pet (who knew) and your colors are spot on. Sweet card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the background. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little hedgie! What a cutie! I google animals, too, so I can see how to color them! I want them to be just right! LOL! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE HIM!!! I like how you colored his fur. He looks sleepy. I want to hug him..

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an adorable image. I love the soft color paper combo. sweet coloring too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!