Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Musical CD Cover

I have a slim-down version of my Date Night Kit creation. I only did the CD sleeve for a great gift option. Just slip a video CD or Audio CD in it, then write a greeting on the inside. Voila, you've got a great wrapper with a personal touch in and out side.



I used the Perfectly Clear Vintage Piano stamp set on the cover. This worked out perfectly for a music CD gift that is planned to slide into the sleeve. Love it when a project comes together seamlessly.


Since this didn't include a slot for gift card or tickets (the full Date Night Kit version), I only used the first three steps of the tutorial found at this post.


Details:
Stamps: Stampendous Vintage Piano
Paper: Bohemia Pattern Papers, Wausau Dark Brown
Ink: Versamark, Aged Photo Ink Pad, 
Accessories: Stampendous Penny Copper, Deep Impressions Clear and Lettuce Embossing Powder, Crop-a-dile punch, circle punch, HL ribbon, Stampin' Up Copper cord, beads and Beacon's 3-in-1 glue.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous CD case Janelle. The image is so pretty embossed! Very elegant. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!