I'm back with a second post today! If you are looking for the Mix-Ability and 31 Days of Halloween post hop on over to here otherwise hang out to see what pretty papers have to do with Stampendous.
Every Stampendous catalog is sprinkled with inspiration from the design team. You can see them online here anytime, and when you are perusing the pages for ideas you'll notice the designers all have a splash of pretty papers on their projects.
These lovely paper samples sent to us are Graphic 45 Papers! The quality and design options are terrific for layering up frames and accents to our projects. And there will be three lucky commenters during the hop will have a chance to use them too! Stop by the Stampendous blog for prize details.
Now, it's time for my project for the hop!
Quite a few presents to go, but I think these mice have it well under control.
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Sketch™ Markers by Copic® (B60, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, BG70, BG72, BV20, C1, C2, C4, C7, E21, E23, E25, E29, E31, E33, E35, E40, E42, E43, E44, E50, E51, E53, E57, E74, E81, YR23, YR30, YR31, V15, V25)
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue from Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Perfect Airbrush Toll by Perfect Paper Crafting
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Masking Pen by Molotow
Glue Remover Tool
Airbrush by Perfect Paper Crafting
- Fold cardstock in half for a 6-inch square card base.Set aside.
- Stamp Cheese Wrappers with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Mask image with a pen and set aside to dry.
- Once dry tape down Large Crusade Stencil onto colored image midpoint point and tape down.
- Add a piece of paper over the bottom of the image for a mask.
- Use the Airbrush tool to color a wall background.
- Flip scrap paper over to cover the new wall and airbrush the bottom half of the image.
- Add color cardstock and pattern paper to card base.
- Mat image and tie a bow around the base of matted image.
- Die-cut a scallop circle from the Build A Wreath die set and add it to the card base.
- Adhere image panel to card using foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment from Friend Wishes onto white cardstock, hand trim and adhere above the image using a foam square.
Here are the blog hop links for today, be sure to comment before you hop and enjoy your Friday if you can!