Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, November 17, 2023

A Grateful Time and a Challenge


It's been the same amount of weeks between my last two posts. It seems my time in the studio is still being swallowed up by the other hats I wear in life, but I'm hoping I can say that will change soon!

I'm posting today because, yes, I have a Mix-Ability challenge that I'm hosting, but I'm so excited to also have different news to share! First the challenge and a little bit about my card.



This vibrant card, maybe a little exaggerated from my photo editing tool, is used entirely from my stash. Pretty cool when I think about it. I made a bunch of backgrounds way back when I designed for Technique Junkies using Shimmering Bliss sprays and some even more yummy products, a background stamp. The flowers were made up for my design team days with Stampendous which were extras that I couldn't use on a project. The only thing I needed to do was add a sentiment and then make it work for the challenge. Easy peasy.

I chose the Stitch Effort direction and it was fun adding details to the flowers and then making a large stitch border. I'm so glad I did that so it wouldn't take so long to hand stitch.

Stop on over at Splitcoaststampers Mix-Ability forum to check out the challenge.

Supplies and where to find them are at the bottom of the post and now for my little bit of news!

I have recently been added to the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen Team! This has been a dream come true for me and I couldn't be more excited and grateful at the same time. The SCS community nurtured my love for stamping and being a positive contributor to not only that wonderful environment but also to the every day around me.

I'm still figuring out the ropes, but expect to see some more activity from me while I do my best to encourage all those who call papercrafting their homeostasis.😀


Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Laurel Burch Flower Blossom Stamp Set (website)
  • Arabesque Background Stamp (website)
Plus:
  • So Kind by Avery Elle (no links to share, sorry)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (AZ)
  • Moonlight White Marker (AC website)
  • Size 10 Bedspread Thread
  • Paper Piercing Tool by Fiskars (AZ)

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!