Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, April 22, 2023

A Year and then Some Has Gone By

MIX412 Sample using
Hare In A Hurry and 
Celebrate Birthday

MIX364 Sample using
Cling Dahlia Collage and 
Quest Texture Cube

It's time to reveal a little more about my journey, if you're curious read on. For an explanation of the cards in this post, go to the end of the post. 

In over a year I've scaled back my crafting to essentials and focused on the health of my neck, back and nutritionally everything.  Years ago I tore the cartilage in my hip, had surgery and did barely nothing to get myself back to better than before the injury. About the same time I had severe neck pain that caused reference pain and numbing down to the hand on my dominate side, the side that I use to write, draw, blowdry my hair, etc. I used all my energy and effort to take care of my family and do stamped greeting cards for the design teams I was on. It was a crazy cycle that I didn't know how to end. I just couldn't imagine leaving the hobby that I love to make my body healthier because stamping made my mental health happy, or so I thought. It began to drag me down in every aspect. I tried physical therapy and exercise to get my physical aspect better but repeatedly hurt myself and was setback to the beginning of my efforts. 

It’s now 2023 and I’ve continued towards better health. Shedding weight through a program called Code Red Lifestyle with improved diet and getting pass a lot of hurdles with my body joints, I’m able to do more and more crafting. 

Hopefully you can enjoy some of my cards from the past years that I wasn’t able to post or did post only on my member gallery on Splitcoaststampers

MIX404 using
Bring To Life

MIX404 using
Little Monsters

Have a super day crafting, making or just relaxing!

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!