Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Choose Joy


It's fall in my area, and I'm struggling between the fun bright colors of summer and the brilliant shades of fall, but somehow I managed to grab a set of muted pastels for today's project, and it came out better than I had wished!


I'm sharing this project with a celebration of a crafting company that has decided to close its doors after 10 amazing years of products and community! Reverse Confetti's Choose Joy and coordinating Confetti Cuts are front and center on my card and it was so much fun to put together!



This card is a challenge card for Splitcoaststampers Mix-Ability Forum, and it starts on Friday with MIX508 Common Thread or Knot!




Supplies
: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session, a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Choose Joy by Reverse Confetti (FS)
  • Choose Joy Confetti Cuts (FS)

Plus:
  • White Cardstock (AZ)
  • Kraft Cardstock (AZ)
  • Evergreen Bough Distress Ink (AZ)
  • Victorian Velvet Oxide Ink (AZ)
  • Shabby Shutters Distress Ink (AZ)
  • Angel Pink Memento Ink (AZ)
  • Summer Sky Memento Ink (AZ)
  • Winter Blue Paint (AZ)
  • Cotton Candy (AZ)
  • Light Sage (AZ)
  • white thread (AZ)
  • Colored Pencils

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design teamwork. To see a list of these companies, just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!