Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, August 26, 2022

Find the 5-0-0 in the Latest Challenge!


Hooray! It's Friday! And it's a new Mix-Ability challenge on Splitcoaststampers! Lots of exclamations so far in this post because it is a BIG deal! The challenge has hit its 500th challenge, and we are celebrating with the 5-0-0 up all over the gallery and internet!

A post from all of the Mix-Ability hostess can be read here. It’s so interesting to read how each of us decided to lead a challenge. 

I have two cards to share today. The first one has some of my very favorite monoprinted and freestyle background paper. The sentiment is made with Lawn Fawn's Giant Hooray die on cardstock painted with metallic gold paint.  Pretty much a party on a card! 

The other card is a lot of fun because I started with a printer printout background and added paint layers. The sentiment is from a super sweet photopolymer set by Jane's Doodles called "You've Got This." By this posting, it is sold out, bummer, but there are a ton more adorable and fun options on their website.



Come on over to Splitcoaststampers and join in any challenge for a super fun crafty community at any time.

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design teamwork. To see a list of these companies, scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!