Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, July 1, 2022

Allow Faith and a Challenge


Happy Friday, friends!

I'm stopping in so randomly, but I want to share with you a fun technique and a challenge!

I came across this mixed media technique called Leaf Stamp Art, go try it out! I added some spatters to make it more spontaneous for my card.

Now the reason for my card is a new challenge! I'm hosting the Mix-Ability Challenge on Splitcoaststampers forum. It's a great chance to try a bit of mixed media and turn it into a little gift to mail to a friend!

I confess, I’ve been on low-profile mode for a very long time, it’s obvious with my supply list, but I stopped by Your Next Stamp blog and saw they had a link party! Please drop over there to look at the gallery and check out the newest release. Their bubble gum cat is adorable!!

That's it from me! Enjoy your weekend and get crafty if you can!

Supplies
: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
Plus:
  • Word Bubble Die (My Favorite Stamps)
  • Leaf from a tree
  • Acrylic paint (DecoArt)
  • Charcoal cardstock
  • White cardstock
  • Lime green cardstock


I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design teamwork. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!