Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, March 13, 2020

Rainy Season and a Challenge

V300 Puddles Boots (Stampendous)

Hello! It's been a very long time since I've been at a place to make cards and photograph them plus make a post about them!

I hope all of you are staying healthy and having some wonderful creative crafty times!

V329 Cute Boots (Stampendous)

I'm posting about my hostess gig on Splitcoaststampers that's happening today! It's a supply dash challenge, super easy, and can go with any of your other challenges or ideas. Just grab what you can in under a minute and then create away!


MIX372: Supply Dash Challenge

If you are a member of Splitcoaststampers, upload your project in the member gallery and use the keyword "MIX372" so I can find it and comment in your gallery! If you aren't a member it's free to join, stop by and get started in a wonderful community of papercrafting friends!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session, a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
Plus:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (AZ, STM)
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink Pad (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (STM)
  • 8 x 8-inch Resist Paper (Pink Paislee- retired) - use a background stamp, and white emboss on paper!
  • Watercolors (Sakura Koi) - (AZ)
  • Sketch Markers (Copic) - I didn't make a list of colors, so sorry.
Instructions:

Puddle Boots Card
  1. Stamp Puddles Boots with Tuxedo Black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
  2. Watercolor resist background paper, let dry.
  3. Glue resist paper to Mixed Media Paper card base (5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inch cardstock, folded)
  4. Glue Puddle Boots onto the card front.
Cute Boots Card
  1. Stamp Cute Boots with Clair Nocturne ink onto Mixed Media White Paper.
  2. Trim the sentiment using Q size Fitted Frame die and glue to watercolored outer Q size Fitted Frame die.
  3. Watercolor the resist background paper, dry and glue to Mixed Media Paper card base (5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inch cardstock, folded).
  4. Glue sentiment onto the card front.
Thank you for stopping by today! Stay healthy and have fun crafting soon!

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design-team work. To see a list of these companies, just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!