Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, July 1, 2019

July Brings New Stamps from Technique Junkies


Wow! It's July and time for new stamps from Technique Junkies! Stop by the beginning of the list below and get oodles of inspiration with all the new goodies!

Get 15% off until July 8th on the new release...
add an additional 10% off using my code 
TJ10Janelle

Ready for my sneak peeks and some new stamps? I can't wait to show you!

Strong, Brave Humble Stamp
with Shimmering Bliss Sprays


Pelican Stamp
one part of Ropes Stamps

Both cards are colored with Copic markers just waiting to put a smile on someone's face! What do you think? Need a little more inspiration to decide on your favorites? Follow the links below!!!!

Janelle Stollfus - you're here  

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. The rising sun and warm backdrop compliment the cool foreground. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunset on the pelican card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful images and your cards are wonderful. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!