Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Mother's Day with House Mouse and Stampendous


Around our house, we celebrate not in a day but sometimes a week, so it's fine that this post comes to you fours days after the US holiday for moms.

This darling little House-Mouse image is from Stampendous and shows the many ways our moms can sometimes show us love even when we don't know it. Find more details about this card below and make one for yourself!

First! Any original House-Mouse card you make can be added to the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Check it out here.



Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • House-Mouse Design® Peony Umbrella (AZ, STM)
  • Greeting Galore Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • Fitted Frame A Die Set (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (STM)
  • Stamp Handles (AZ, STM)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (AZSTM)
  • Color Cardstock - Lilac Mist, Coral Rose (My Colors Website)
  • Copic Markers - B60, B91, E04, E21, E23, E25, E30, E35, E50, E53, E57, R20, R81, R83, R85, T1, T3, T5, V15, YG41, YG45, YG67 (SBP)
  • ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
  • Ribbon by May Arts (AZMA)

Instructions:
  1. Fold in half an 8-1/2 by 5-1/2 inch pink cardstock for the card base.
  2. Stamp Peony Umbrella with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
  3. Stamp the sentiment from Greetings Galore with black ink onto white paper and trim with Fitted Frame die and mat with Lavender cardstock from the outer frame.
  4. Mat image with lavender cardstock and adhere to sentiment under the bottom then glue to the card base.
  5. Adhere small bow above sentiment.


I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Janelle :-) such a cute image and your colouring is fabulous! the mice are so beautifully coloured and the flower is stunning!! they look real! I absolutely love this <3

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card and beautifully colored. Mama's do a lot for their little ones. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your card is beautiful. Your color work is outstanding, and the card is gorgeous, so pretty in pink. Thanks for joining the fun and sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!