Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, March 1, 2019

New Technique Junkies to Share!!!!


Welcome to March! It's time for new Technique Junkies release! Join the design team who are all sharing sneak peeks of the fabulous stamps available now at Technique Junkies website.


New stamps are 15% off until March 8th and
orders of $30 or more receive a free stamp! 
See details on the Technique Junkies blog.
Use discount TJ10Janelle at checkout for even more savings!

Start here if you are just finding our release celebration otherwise enjoy my colorful samples!


This first card uses Butterfly Beauty and Brave Enough to Fly.


This new stamp is so sweet, just imagine Love in The City! Shimmering Bliss Sprays and stencil were used for the background to keep the colorful flow going.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy more from the design team here and remember to shop before March 8 for a deeper discount on the new release PLUS use code TJ10Janelle for an additional 10% off!



I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!