Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, February 15, 2019

House-Mouse and Friends Blog Hop Winner

Thank you all for stopping by my blog for the House-Mouse and Friends with Stampendous blog hop. You left such sweet comments and I’m glad you enjoyed all the inspiration!

Now it’s time to announce the giveaway winner!

Using random.org the lucky commenter is Donna Ellis! 
The winner will be contacted for mailing information. 
Congratulations Donna!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are absolutely beautiful! So much detail! You are very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!