Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, January 26, 2019

A Heart Panel Embossed Card


It's time to whip up some cards for Valentine or any time days! Here's a romantic style image card that is simple to make!

Technique Junkies has some really cute and original Love stamps if you are looking for unique and creative stamping projects. Head on over to their website and browse... if you shop remember to use my code at checkout for 10% off!....


Here's how I made my card today!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):

Plus:
  • Kraft Cardstock by Recollections (AZ)
  • Pink Cardstock by Recollections (AZ)
  • Bright White Cardstock by Neenah (AZ)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ)
  • Memento Marker by Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black (AZ)
  • Versamark Watermark Ink Pad (AZ)
  • Sketch Markers by Copic® (SBP)- C3, C5, E84, R32, R34, Y21, YG11, YG13, YG91
  • Mono Multi Liquid Glue by Tombow - (AZ)
  • Pink and White Twine (AZ) - from a multi-color pack
  • Hearts Embossing Folder ( I used a Dotted Next Level 3D folder by Lifestyle Crafts - AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Fold 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 kraft cardstock in half for card base. Glue 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 inch pink cardstock to the base.
  2. Emboss with heart folder a 4 x 5-1/4 inch kraft cardstock. Tie with twine and glue onto card base. Optional: Before adding a bow, gently rub Versamark Watermark ink pad across raised embossing.
  3. Stamp Swirly Heart Panel with black ink (safe for Copic markers) on white cardstock and color.
  4. Trim and pop up on the card base with foam adhesive.
  5. With the Memento marker ink up the words "love you" on the Couldn't Love You More stamp and stamp it onto the bottom right of the card base.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again on my blog soon!

You can see a gallery of my cards on Instagram!!!!


I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!