Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Star Studded Neptune's Nood


It's a starry Neptune Mond kind of day, right? Then it's perfect that I'm posting this card today using the same named stamp by Technique Junkies! Read on for more information on how to make this card!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
Plus:
  • Memento Ink Pad – Toffee Crunch (AZ)
  • Cream Cardstock (Recollections by Michaels) (AZ)
  • Recollections Red Cardstock (AZ)
  • PITT Artist Fine Black Pen (AZ)
  • Mono Multi Liquid Glue by Tombow (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Stamp Neptune Mond in Toffee Crunch onto cream cardstock and trim.
  2. Brush Indian Gold Nuvo Mousse around the edges and let dry, then add Nuvo Red Glitter Marker just inside the gold mousse. 
  3. Frame with Red cardstock and glue onto card base that was stencil with Stars stencil and Indian Gold Mousse. 
  4. Use permanent black pen around stamped image and a few of the stars.


I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!