Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, December 21, 2018

Sneak Peek at the New Stampendous Release!


There are so many awesome products in the Stampendous release! You are going to flip for some of them and double-flip for the rest!

Today's sneak peek is this adorable stamp set called Puppy Therapy (link coming soon!). I decided to watercolor this cute little pup and the instructions are below!

First up though is a list of the other designers posting their sneak peeks!

Wednesday

Friday
Kathi Rerek
Lea Fritts

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.


Featured Product(s):
  • Puppy Therapy Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (link coming soon)
  • Dog Sayings Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
  • Fitted Frames A Die Set (AZSTM)
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink Pad by Tsukineko® (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZSTM)
  • Handles (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • MyColors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Sky, Cafe Ole (company website)
  • Gansai Tambi watercolors by Kuretake® (AZ)
  • Memento EspressoTruffle Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ)
  • Zip-Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Stamp image and sentiment from Puppy Therapy with Black Onyx ink and watercolor. Let dry.
  2. Stamp paw prints from Dog Sayings with Espresso ink onto card base.
  3. Die cut the watercolor image with Fitted Frames and repeat with color cardstock.
  4. Glue die cuts to card base.

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!