Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, December 7, 2018

In A Manger for Inspiration Week


Hello all! I'm stopping in with a quick post using an adorable image from Stampendous for an Inspirational Week theme!

See everyone's creations for this week, too!
Alison Heikkila (Thursday)

Manger Cherubim is super easy to color and with a simple splash of clear embossing powder and Shaved Ice as a background, it's a perfectly angelic card. Here's how I made our project for today!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Manger Cherubim (AZ, STM)
  • Fitted Frames B Set (AZ, STM)
  • Shaved Ice (AZ, STM)
  • Detail Clear Embossing Powder (AZSTM)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Handles (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Winter Lake, Banana Pepper (company website)
  • Sketch Markers by Copic (SBP) - B00, B02, B03, BG000, E23, E25, E27, E40, E42, E50, E51, R20, Y15, YR23
  • ZipDry Paper Glue (AZ)
  • Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (AZ)
  • Heat Tool by Wagner (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Fold 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inch blue cardstock in half for card base.
  2. Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder around edges and then sprinkle Shaved Ice over powder. 
  3. Heat from the backside of paper just until embossing powder has melted. Set aside.
  4. Stamp Manger Cherubim with black ink on Mixed Media White Paper and color.
  5. Trim colored image with the inner P Fitted Frame and adhere to yellow cardstock trimmed with outer P Fitted Frame.
  6. Add foam adhesive to the back of the colored image and adhere to card base.

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!