Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, November 1, 2018

November Technique Junkies Release!


Welcome to my blog and a peek at a few new stamps from the November release at Technique Junkies!

To see all the new release head on over to the Technique Junkies blog and I’ll see you back here!

There are discounts on the release!!!! 
15% off new release stamps no code needed until the 8th. There’s more! 
Use my code TJ10Janelle for an additional 10% off
new stamps but also regular priced items.

Now here’s my peeks! 






That’s all from me! Remember to use code TJ10Janelle at checkout for 10%.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dreamy pretty look of the second card, that is such an awesome stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely background colors and card designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!