Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Lots of Love


Need a little break from the winter holiday! I have a surprise for you to see today! Stampendous released these adorable Gorilla Love stamps back in October, and they are available NOW!

This set has so many sentiments that are laugh-out-loud funny you'll be set to make oodles of cards for Valentines or any time you want to send a little love in the mail.!



Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Gorilla Love Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZSTM)
  • Bo Bunny BoBunny Double Dot Paper Pad (AZ, BB)
  • My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Red Cherry (AZMME)
  • Sketch Markers by Copic - E23, E27, E30, E31, E43, E44, E53, E55, E57, G03, G09, R20, R22, R24, R27, RV09, RV13, RV14 (SBP)
  • E-Z Runner permanent strips adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (AZSBA3L)
  • Thin 3D Foam Adhesives Squares (AZ)
  • Sticky Notes 3 x 3 by AmazonBasics (AZ)
  • Scissors (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Stamp both gorillas with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and each one on a sticky note. Trim out the chest, face and neck area with scissors and place over stamped images.
  2. Stamp heart over gorillas and remove sticky notes. Stamp flower on extra white paper.
  3. Color image and flower. Cut out the flower and pop up with Thin 3D Foam adhesive square.
  4. Trim image and mat with Red Cherry cardstock
  5. Cut Double Dots Pink paper to 4 x 5-1/4 inch and glue onto a folded 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inch kraft cardstock base.

Thank you for stopping by!

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!