Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Stampendous 31 Days of Halloween Day 2


It's October and time for 31 days of Halloween with Stampendous where we lean on the cute and mysterious side of the holiday! Please read details about joining in on the activities, plus weekly winners over on the Stampendous blog!

Here's my glammed up skull card I made for the July catalog see details about this card here or keep reading to the end for directions and supplies.


Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):

  • Crowned Skull (AZ, STM)
  • Fitted Frames B Set (AZ, STM)
  • Silver Frantage Glass Glitter (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ, STM)
  • Handles (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • Cardstock by My Minds Eye (company website)
  • Copic Markers (SBP)
  • ZipDry Paper Glue (AZ)
  • Mono Liquid Glue by Tombow (AZ)
  • Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper Tool 1/4-inch Corner Rounder (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Fold 4-1/4 by 11-inch purple cardstock in half and run through die cut machine with outer R size Fitted Frame die making sure the top folded edge is inside the cutting edge of the die.
  2. Stamp Crowned Skull with black ink on Mixed Media White Paper and color.
  3. Trim image to fit inside card base and round corners before gluing to the card base.
  4. Add liquid glue around the edge of the image and sprinkle with Silver Frantage Glass Glitter.

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!