Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Stampendous 31 Days of Halloween Day 16


Welcome back to another post for 31 Days of Stampendous Halloween inspiration!

Check out all the hop spots today starting at the Stampendous blog and get details on joining the link up party and prizes!

Here's my card for today, I think it's perfect that this weeks hop banner is the same image just different coloring medium! Enjoy.



Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Costume Play
  • Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
Plus:
  • Fitted Frames A Set
  • Fitted Frames B Set
  • Mixed Media White Paper
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
  • Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
  • Sketch Markers by Copic - B23, B34, B91, B93, BV00, BV000, E21, E23, E30, E40, E42, E43, E44, E50, E81, E84, E93, G24, G94, N3, N5, N8, Y08, Y11, Y19, Y21, Y26, YR00, YR04, YR09
  • Handles
  • ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Instructions:
  1. Stamp Costume Play with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color. Trim with inner Q die from Fitted Frames A Set.
  2. Frame with green cardstock cut with outer Q die. Glue onto a 4-1/4 by 5-1/2 inch card base.
  3. Stamp sentiment with black ink from Greetings Galore onto Mixed Media White Paper and trim with inner R die from Fitted Frames B Set. 
  4. Frame with green cardstock cut with outer R die. Glue to card base.

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. This seems to be a popular set of course it stands to reason since it is a House Mouse set. It seems though that each person has made it their own by the colors and coloring they do. Your card is no exception great card tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! I love the wonderfully silly image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored scene! Love this House Mouse design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the shading
    in the sky. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
    IL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janelle, this is a really popular stamp! Love how you colored it up and the die cut you chose to show it off with. Beautiful coloring too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colors of your awesome creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!