Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, October 26, 2018

Celebrating 300 Challenges Today!


Today is Friday and that means there is a new challenge in the Mix-Ability Challenge Forum. I'm hosting and I thought it would be great to squeak in one more glance at gardens while our weather in the US gets colder and grey.

Stop by Splitcoaststampers for the MIX300: Royal Garden challenge and play along!


Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
Plus:
  • Bright White Cardstock by Neenah (AZ)
  • Pink Cardstock by Recollections (AZ)
  • White 2mm Acrylic Paint Marker by Liquitex (AZ)
  • Versafine™ Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko® (AZ)
  • Mono Multi Liquid Glue by Tombow (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Spray white cardstock with Shimmering Bliss Sprays, let dry and then stamp with Poppies stamp using Onyx Black ink.
  2. Trim down to 3-1/2 by 4-3/4 inches and glue to pink cardstock trimmed to 4 x 5-1/4 inches.
  3. Glue down onto folded white cardstock base sized 4-1/4 by 5-1/2 inches.
  4. Stamp Thank You sentiment onto white cardstock with Onyx Black ink, trim and add fishtail ends. Glue to card base.


I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!