Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Technique Junkies August Release Hop!


Happy August! It's a new month and that means Technique Junkies has released a whole new set of stamps, but there is more to get excited about than that!

Introducing 25 Shimmering Bliss Sprays! 
• 20 beautiful intense colors of shimmering dye-based ink sprays
• 5 transparent colors with sparkly mica as a "Topper Spray" or by itself

If you love to make things sparkle, you will want to try Shimmering Bliss!

All new stamps are 15% off,
no code needed!
Shimmering Bliss Ink Sprays are 10% off
with designer code TJ10Janelle
use that code at checkout for regular items, too!

If you're already hopping with us from the start of the hop you came from Stephanie Severin's blog and when you are done here hop on over to Ro Donner's blog for more inspiration!

Here are my showcase cards for today!



Thank you for stopping by!
Remember to use the code below
shopping on regular price items anytime
PLUS on the Shimmering Bliss Ink Sprays!


I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Great cards, Janelle! Love the colors and design of the retirement card especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw your top card on FB my jaw dropped and yup, it's doing it again. How very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!