Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Simply Said, Light Remains


There is always a need for simple and clear words to lend someone who is suffering and Technique Junkies released a new stamp with just the right ones.

Remember, shop any day of the month 
with a 10% discount!!!!!!


My card is made with an older background stamp that I had to grab as soon as I saw it, embossed in white and hugged in Technique Junkies new Shimmering Bliss Ink colors. These sprays are really quite amazing! I don't use sprays very often because I just can't control them as I'd like, but these sprays work so beautifully I'll be grabbing them a LOT!

Check this video by Pat Huntoon, owner of Technique Junkies and then go buy them here!


Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
Plus:
  • White Cardstock (AZ)
  • Versamark Watermark Ink Pad (AZ, STM)
  • White Embossing Powder (AZ, STM)
  • Distress Ink Pad - Black Soot (AZ)
  • Paintbrush (AZ)
  • Mono Multi Liquid Glue by Tombow (AZ, EH)
  • Foam Tape by Tombow (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Stamp Light Remains sentiment with waterproof ink onto white cardstock.
  2. Spray Festive Flamingo spray onto a palette or non-porous tray and use a paintbrush to swirl in a circle from the middle of the sentiment. Set aside to dry.
  3. Stamp Batik Star Flowers with Versamark watermark ink on 3-1/2 by 4-3/4 inch white cardstock and emboss with white powder.
  4. Spray Shimmering Bliss sprays randomly around the embossed background, pat away any spray that beads up on the embossed area and let dry.
  5. Sponge Black Soot ink around edges of the embossed piece, plus the sides of a 3-3/4 by 5-inch white cardstock to make a frame layer for the embossed background.
  6. Layer all background pieces onto white cardstock base folded to the size of 4-1/4 by 5-1/2 inches.
  7. Adhere sentiment layer with foam adhesive and add rhinestone embellishments if desired.
I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!