Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, July 6, 2018

Stellar Welcome Home


I've got a stellar card to share today that's also my sample for the new Splitcoaststampers Mix-Ability Challenge, MIX284: Stars, Fireworks, and Galaxy, Oh MY!

It was about time we had something to urge us into doing a stellar background that has been so popular, plus the crafters in the US just had our independence day celebration and we'd love to keep using our stars and firework supplies, right? 

Stop on by Splitcoaststampers Forum today and look for the new Mix-Ability challenge!

Supplies and instructions are below, enjoy and have a great weekend!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Family Home Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • Purple Cardstock in Cool Waters by Recollections (AZ)
  • Bright White Cardstock by Neenah (AZ)
  • Clair Ink Pad - Nocturne (AZ)
  • 90 lb. Watercolor Paper (AZ, Blick)
  • Brea Reese Glitter + Ink - Lake BlueUltramarine Blue, OrangeMedium Magenta, Phthalo Green, Violet
  • Decoart Media® Fluid Acrylic Paint - Titanium White (AZ)
  • Signo White Pen by Uni-ball (AZ)
  • Sakura Pigma 30062 Micron Ink Pen Set (AZ)
  • Paintbrush for watercolor (AZ)
  • 3M Scotch 2090 Blue Painters Tape: 1-inch (AZ, Blick)
Instructions:
  1. Tape 4 by 5-1/4 inch watercolor paper down to a flat surface with blue tape. Add a water wash.
  2. Paint blues and purple onto wash and push around. Dry and add more if desired.
  3. Sprinkle water diluted white paint onto the dried watercolored background, let dry.
  4. Add starbursts with a white pen and hilly horizon with a black then white pen.
  5. Stamp home trio with Nocturne ink onto white cardstock or watercolor paper and color with various glitter + ink. Let dry, cut out and pop up with foam adhesives on the watercolor background.
  6. Glue onto purple cardstock then onto a white card base (5-1/2 by 4-1/4 inch folded).


I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!