Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, June 22, 2018

Summer Fun with House Mouse


Hello! It's time to celebrate with confetti for all things summer here in the northern hemisphere! Today card is a sweet little stamp that's simply fun to color from Stampendous. Take a look at the supplies and instructions at the end of this short post, if you want to make up a card of your own!

A super short post today because I spent yesterday preparing for my son's birthday. As mentioned in my profile description I jump from craft puddle to another sometimes. Here is a glimpse of my confectionery puddle.



This week the design team and Stampendous are wrapping up odds and ends from previous releases because next week we are going to start showing the new July release early!!!!

Stop by these blogs for some inspiration and then stay tuned for next weeks links.

Janelle Stollfus - you are here!

Here's all my project information for your enjoyment.

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Tossing Confetti (AZ, STM)
  • Big Words Happy (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Stamp Handles (AZ, STM)
  • My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (company website) - Harvest Orange
  • Kraft Cardstock by Recollections (AZ)
  • Copic Markers (SBP) - B60, B63, E04, E21, E30, E31, E33, E35, E50, E53, E57, R20, R22, T1, T3, T5, Y13, Y15, Y23, Y38 
  • ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Fold in half a 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inch kraft craft cardstock for card base.
  2. Stamp Tossing Confetti with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
  3. Trim to 3 by 4-3/4 inches and mat with Harvest Orange cardstock.
  4. Adhere to card base.
  5. Stamp sentiment from Big Words Happy.
I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!