Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, June 25, 2018

Stampendous Sneak Peek Week!!!!


It's time for new Stampendous! I'm so excited about the release with SO MANY amazing stamps! My favorite of their fall stamps is this adorable House-Mouse Designs® called Acorn Cap. Check out details towards the end of my post.

The design team is sharing their favorites this week in a sneak peek and take note of products of your delight because these stamps will be available soon!

Monday
Janelle Stollfus - you are here!

Tuesday

Stop by the Stampendous blog to see more by the end of the week!

Now for all the details about my sneak peek card!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • House-Mouse Designs® Acorn Cap (AZSTM)
  • Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
  • Fitted Frames B Die Set (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Handles (AZ, STM)
  • Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Brown, green (company website)
  • Corrugated Kraft Paper (AZ)
  • Sketch Markers by Copic (SBP) - C00, C3, E21, E30, E34, E39, E43, E50,  E84, T1, T3, T5, W3, W5, W7, Y21, YR24, YR27
  • ZipDry Paper Glue (AZ)
  • Ribbon by Creative Impressions (company website)
Instructions:
  1. Fold 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inch brown cardstock in half for card base. 
  2. Stamp Acorn Cap with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper trimmed with inner M size Fitted Frame die and color image.
  3. Frame image with green cardstock that is die cut with outer M size die. Adhere to corrugated paper then onto 4 by 5-1/4 inch green cardstock.
  4. Stamp sentiment with black ink onto green cardstock under the corrugated paper.
  5. Tie ribbon in a bow below colored image and glue to card base.

        I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

        Pin It

        1 comment:

        1. Wowser!!! The colors are so rich! Makes me want to go eat a caramel(if that makes sense LOL)

          ReplyDelete

        Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

        I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

        Have a wonderful day!