Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Pink Flamingo and Balance


I'm here with a short and sweet post to let you know I am posting over on the Technique Junkies blog

Stop by and get the details about this super quick flamingo card!

Remeber to get 10% off regular items (non-release products)
just add code  TJ10Janelle during checkout.

Have a great weekend everyone!

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!