Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May Release is Here with Technique Junkies!


It's MAY and time for a new bunch of stamps from Technique Junkies! FIFTEEN new stamps to be exact and they are all having stage time during the hop today!

If you've been hopping with us already you came from Stephanie Severin's blog. If you just joined, well stop by Technique Junkies blog to start at the beginning.

Two ways to save today!
All the new stamps are 
automatically 15% off
no code needed.
While you shop and find regular items
add code TJ10Janelle 
at checkout
for 10% off!

This card uses Audacity with Sketched Flowers

And this is the humorous Screaming Calories

Thanks for stopping by today. Now it's time to hop on over to Ro Donner's blog.



Remember if you're shopping regular items at Technique Junkies store use code TJ10Janelle at checkout

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. The background on the background of your first card is gorgeous. I love bright colours. Cute piggy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colorful background on your first card is so gorgeous, really love it against the white.
    The little piggie makes me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are great! The colors really shine in the first card! I like how your second card showcases the pig in a subtle way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome background on your sketched flowers card, Janelle! And I love what you did with the jumprope piggy! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!