Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Get Your Happy On!


It's been sunny with slight breezes and our weekend forecast is looking pretty good! That makes me happy! Just as much as this adorable new photo style stamp from Technique Junkies!

Shop at Technique Junkies with
10% off your order!
Use code TJ10Janelle
at checkout.
Excludes new release items the first 8 days of every month,
 because they are already on sale at that time!


You are going to love this quick card idea and it turns out quickly and beautifully! Here are the supplies and instructions.

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
Plus:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ)
  • Distress Oxide Inks - Tattered RoseWorn Lipstick, Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint
  • Bright White Cardstock by Neenah (AZ)
  • Pink Cardstock by Recollections (AZ
  • Kraft Cardstock by Recollections (AZ)
  • Spray Bottle (AZ)
  • Divine Twine - Black Licorice (AZ)
  • 1/2-inch Foam Mount Tape by Scotch (AZ)
  • Mono Adhesive Tape Runner by Tombow (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Pat distress ink directly onto Sketchy Flowers, mist with water from a spray bottle and stamp on white cardstock, trim and mat with pink cardstock.
  2. Tie with twine and glue onto a folded kraft card base.
  3. Stamp Happy On with black ink on white cardstock, trim and mat with pink cardstock.
  4. Add to the card base with foam adhesive pieces in corners.

Remember when shopping at Technique Junkies
use code TJ10Janelle
for 10% off your order of regular items!



I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!