Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Celebrate A Birthday in Fabulous Color


Happy Wednesday folks! I'm dropping in with a quick post for a bright and cheerful project using Laurel Burch stamps from Stampendous.

I combined three different stamps from the Laurel Burch line and used the Coloring Guide to get all the beautiful colors inspired by Laurel's painting palette. As usual, I have supplies and instructions at the end of my post but there is more to inspire you this week.

If you are interested, here are a few other designer posts with colorful Laurel Burch projects. Stay tuned to our blogs because we'll be back another week with more inspiration using Laurel Burch's stamp line.

Monday

Wednesday
Janelle Stollfus - you are here!

Friday

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.



Featured Product(s):
  • Laurel Burch Happy Bday Cat (AZ, STM)
  • Laurel Burch Icons Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
  • Laurel Burch Floral Greetings Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • Fitted Frames B Die Set (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Double Dots by BoBunny - Turquoise (AZ)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ, STM)
  • Sketch Markers by Copic (SBP) - B04, B06, B69, BG01, BG13, E31, E35, FV2, G16, R22, RV06, RV09, RV19, V12, V15, Y17, Y32, YG07, YG17, YR04, YR09, YR18
  • 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (AZ)
  • ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
  • MISTI Stamping Tool (AZ, SP)
Instructions:
  1. Stamp Happy Bday Cat with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
  2. Trim around colored image and place on a larger piece of Mixed Media Paper in a MISTI tool.
  3. Stamp border from Icons Set around the image using two sticky notes cut at diagonal to make miter corners while stamping.
  4. Trim border and color.
  5. Stamp birthday sentiment from Floral Greetings and frame with Double Dots cut out with Fitted Frames.
  6. Adhere frame, Bday Cat onto kraft cardstock folded to 5 x 7 card base.
  7. Add foam adhesives to framed sentiment and adhere to card base.

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!