Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Spring Chicks Galore!


I'm back again with another cheerful project both with Stampendous and for Stamping for Autism Awareness Blog Hop!

You can join in the hop too! Stop on over at Veronica Zalis' blog for details and to link up your project! There are TONS of prizes!

I have beautiful friends with incredible kids with Autism, and my love and support go out to them. I hope you'll join in with your linked projects or hop through and comment with your support!

I'm using a new adorable set from Stampendous that just released called Everyday Chicks. It's just perfect for a fun card to give to show you care about a child.


Stop by the Stampendous Blog for more ideas using the Everyday Chicks this week. Now here's the supplies and instructions for my card!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Everyday Chicks Clear Stamp and Die Set (AZ, STM)
  • Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Red Cardstock (AZ)
  • Kraft Cardstock (AZ)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ, STM)
  • Copic Markers (SBP) - B00, B02, E30, E31, E33, G02, G05, G12, G19, R01, R02, R05, R27, T2, T5, V91, V95, V99, W5, W7, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y38, YG91, YG93, YG95, YR04, YR21
  • Pigma Micron Black Pen (AZ)
  • Mono Liquid Glue by Tombow (AZ)
  • Mini MISTI Stamping Tool (AZ, EH, SP)
  • Mini Layering Tool by Perfect Papercraft Tools (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Stamp chicks with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color then cut out with dies.
  2. Pencil dry box with curved horizon onto 4 x 5-1/4 inch white paper and color. Outline with a black pen.
  3. Place colored horizon into MISTI tool and stamp sentiment from Greetings Galore.
  4. Adhere to red paper and trim with the 1/16-inch edge on layering tool.
  5. Adhere to folded 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch kraft card base.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Such a darling scene! I love your use of all the accessory images, Janelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a precious stamp you have used on your card! your coloring of these cutie little chicks is fabulous! your card will certainly bring smiles to whomever receives it.

    thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind comment. you are so nice to do so. :)

    enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious card! Your coloring is perfection! Thank you so much for participating in this worthy cause!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Cute! Chicks for every occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lady chick reminds me of my mom--she takes her purse everywhere--just like Sophia from Golden Girls!!!!! I would love to send her a card with this chickie poo on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling!!!! I love that you framed them with an ink border! Adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those chicks are so cute.
    Have to get those. Going
    to have some fun cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable. These little guys will make anyone happy when they get them in mail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this cute scene you created with these chicks.
    Sue in OHio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this fun scene with the cute chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You created such a fun little family scene with these adorable chicks. And of course we can't forget the phone!!!! HA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling! I love how you put them outside the box a little, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!