Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Mother's Day Card Ideas!


Hey stamping and crafting friends! Hopefully, this post finds you in a comfortable, dry spot inside somewhere while I'm out at a soccer game watching my daughters team. In the wind. In the rain. If you're enduring inclement weather along with me, go-team-us! We'll soon be dry and crafting!

Today is a short post because all the goodies you need to know are over on the Technique Junkies blog. Enjoy! Go forth and be inspired, craft in my absence.

When you shop anytime
get a discount! 
Use TJ10Janelle
for 10% off regular items!

Where do I get all these great products? I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. That means I love what I use for my projects. To see a list of these companies scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

New to my blog? Why not let me know by connecting through email subscription of my blog. It's easy! Look over on the right sidebar to subscribe. You can also connect to Google+ or Bloglovin' too!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!