Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, April 27, 2018

All Shapes and Sizes


Happy Friday crafty peeps! It is the nicest day out today, and when I went for a walk I met some of the sweetest dogs walking their humans! It put me in the mood to share this card I made for Technique Junkies' April release.

Get a 10% discount while you shop today.. any day!
Use TJ10Janelle during checkout


All Shapes is a celebration of friends and who wouldn't want puppies to share our differences and love them!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
Plus:
  • White Cardstock (AZ)
  • Black Cardstock by Recollections (AZ)
  • Kraft Cardstock by Recollections (AZ)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ)
  • Copic Markers - B000, B00, B60, E31, E33, E35, W1, YG09, YG17
  • Mono Adhesive Tape Runner by Tombow (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Stamp All Shapes with black ink and color.
  2. Mount with glue onto black cardstock.
  3. Adhere to an 8-1/2 by 5-1/2 inches folded in half kraft card base.

Remember to use code TJ10Janelle for 10% discount on regular priced items!

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!