Skip to main content

Stamp into Spring with Stampendous


We are officially springtime in Idaho and I'm seeing signs of it in gardens everywhere! Even though we have frozen mix in our forecast this weekend I'm still holding on to the sporadic moments'of spring-like weather.



With spring growing outside we should make time for spring stamps inside and today's card is one of those times! Read on for more information on my card today, but make some time to stop by the Stampendous blog for more inspiration!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Window Messages Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Mesh (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Color Cardstock by My Mind's Eye 
  • Distress Oxide Inks - Candied Apple (AZ), Abandoned Coral (AZ), Twisted Citron (AZ), Lucky Clover (AZ), Fossilized Amber (AZ)
  • Memento Black Tuxedo Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ, STM)
  • ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
  • 3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (AZ)
  • Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Instructions:
  1. Stamp Mixed Mesh with black ink onto cardstock and on another piece of paper stamp Window Message.
  2. Color both images using Distress Oxide inks smeared on a craft mat and applied with a wet paintbrush.
  3. Trim Mixed Mesh into crazy strips, thicker on one end than the other and glue onto 4 x 5-1/4 inch color cardstock.
  4. Trim Window Message and adhere with foam adhesive to the center of the card.
  5. Adhere to folded 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch color cardstock base.
Thank you for stopping by!

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

Comments

  1. Aw, such sweetness in your darling creation! I love the soft springtime colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Spring has started in southwest Virginia too-- but now it is snowing. Thanks for thinking spring with your lovely 'Smile' card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice springy colors. They look like they just opened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun little image. I LOVE the wonderful mix of color in the background strips, and that fabulous bow to finish it off. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sweet flower! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card! Beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the bug--it adds something---the flower is very cheery and will brighten anyone's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these stamps! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun little design.
    Makes you happy to see it.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, colors are so very pretty,and the bow is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...