Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, March 2, 2018

Magical Making with Laurel Burch!


Happy Friday all!

It's always a pleasure to share with you some of the coolest stamps around and today I've got the most magical trio of horses! These delightful little-hooved friends are inspired by Laurel Burch and made into stamps by Stampendous!

Check them out one by one.


An adorable unicorn in pink and purple of course!


A flying horse to count your life by smiles.


Two friends to call besties!

This post is part of a week-long inspiration of Laurel Burch stamps released in January by Stampendous. That means I'm not the only one hopping with some inspiration to share.

Stop by the Stampendous blog from Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for all the Laurel Burch goodies.

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Laurel Burch Cling Magical Horses Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
  • Laurel Burch Magical Horses Die Cut Set (AZ, STM)
  • Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
  • Laurel Burch Birthday Corners Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZSTM)
Plus:
  • Color Cardstock
  • 90 lb. Watercolor Paper (AZBlick)
  • Copic Markers - Unicorn - 0, FV2, R22, R29, RV06, RV09, RV19, V12, V15, YR04; Right Facing Horse - B02, B04, B06, BG13, Y17, YG00, YG07, YG17, YR04, YR09; Left Facing Horse - 0, B04, B06, B28, B69, FV2, R22, R29, RV19, Y17, YR04, YR09
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ)
  • Scor-Pal 1/4-inch Double-sided adhesive tape (AZ)
  • Gouache Paint Tube Set by Reeves (AZ)
  • Paintbrush for watercolor (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Cut three pieces of watercolor paper 4 by 5-1/4 inches.
  2. Spray front and back of each piece and lay on a clean flat surface.
  3. Paint gouache colors onto each piece, drip, and spray rubbing alcohol onto the page, and when dry spatter paint over the piece.
  4. Stamp horses and wing with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
  5. Cut out horses with coordinating die set.
  6. Position horses onto gouache backgrounds and stamp sentiments onto the background.
  7. Mat with complementing cardstock colors and adhere to Mixed Media White Paper card base.

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. The unicorn is really cute, but I love all of the horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty images on the water color background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I love the horses and the unicorn! Fabulous Laurel Burch designs! Love the color combinations on each one of your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!