Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, March 16, 2018

It's a Date Challenge


Another post from me before the weekend to let you know about these playful pups from Stampendous and how they fit in with the Mix-Ability challenge I'm hosting for the next week.

See how that puppy second from the left is looking upward? It's funny how things hit you with just that small of a difference, but when I saw that pups eyes I knew this stamp was going to work for my challenge, It's A Date!
Stop by my Splitcoaststampers gallery post to get the story and then play along with the challenge!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Laurel Burch Playful Pups (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • Floral Greeting Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Shibori Paper (MIX204 challenge tutorial)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (AZ, STM)
  • Stamp Handle (AZ, STM)
  • Copic Markers (SP)
  • Gold Pen by Pilot (AZ)
  • Sparkle Glitter Brush Clear by Spectrum Noir (AZ)
  • Mono Adhesive Tape Runner by Tombow (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Stamp and color Playful Pups add the sentiment from the Floral Greeting set.
  2. Add highlights with gold pen on the colored image.
  3. Use sparkle pen to highlight one dog (I did second from the left in the front).
  4. Add to a teal cardstock mat and highlight with the gold pen.
  5. Adhere shibori paper to white fold 4-1/4 by 5-1/2 inch card base.
  6. Glue the matted image to card base.
I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, Janelle! Your coloring is just fabulous. Love this fun and bright card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!