Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Hi crafty friends! Hope your Saturday is going well and you've remembered to wear a little bit of green to stave off any pinch injuries.

My card today is a green challenge I made for myself in honor of the green wearing holiday, and now I have green fingers to keep me safe from any pinches, too.

Stop by the Technique Junkies blog for all the scrumptious products I used and how I made it.


Remember to always shop with a 10% discount at Technique Junkies with code TJ10Janelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!