Skip to main content

A Sunny Hello!


I think springtime is having a hard time deciding when to begin. Over the weekend we had a ton of snowfall, thankfully most of it melted and soaked the earth for hopefully a green and colorful April. I'm hoping for more sunshine this week too, while my kids are on spring break!

It seems fitting then that Stampendous and the design team are sharing some of our sunny creations! Stop by the Stampendous blog later today for more bright and sunshiny ideas.

My card is a new cheerful stamp releasing in April called Sunny Hello and a fun Greetings Galore set for the background! Here's more on how I made my card.

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Sunny Hello (links coming soon)
  • Greetings Galore (links coming soon)
Plus:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Large Stamp Handle (AZ, STM)
  • Cream Cardstock (AZ)
  • Copic Markers - 0, B000, B12, Y11, Y13, Y18, YR23 (SBP)
  • Memento Ink Pad - Summer Sky (AZ)
  • ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)

Instructions:
  1. Fold in half a 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inch cream cardstock for card base.
  2. Stamp Sunny Hello with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
  3. Stamp Hello from Greeting Galore with Summer Sky ink on the cream card base.
  4. Adhere Sunny Hello on the card front.
I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

Comments

  1. Oh, the hello background is just perfect for this card!!! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling "hello" card with the sweetest ever smiling sun! Who could resist smiling back? Love your darling card, Janelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this stamp and the card you made with it is delightful. Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and cheery. I like your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used that wonderful stamp! The background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card.
    Love the bright aura around
    the sun. He's so happy.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and such a cute idea using the hello words for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love the great BG you
    created. Love a stamped all over
    BG like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background with the hello stamped in that soft blue. It is perfect with the bright happy yellow of the sun. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pretty blue background and bright sun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...