Skip to main content

Technique Junkies February Release Blog Hop


Happy February 1st, everyone! I hope you are looking forward to a new month and NEW stamps from Technique Junkies! If you are already hopping then you just came from Stephanie Severin's blog but if not, start at Technique Junkies blog, and I'll see you back here.

There are 14 new stamps in the Technique Junkies line!

All of the February 2018 New Release stamps are 15% off through February 8th! We can all use a little bargain, right? No codes needed for the new stamps, but if you shop for anything else use code TJ10Janelle at check out on any regular priced items!

Here are a couple of the new stamps I'm spotlighting today!

A quick zigzag with a Distress Crayon or two and then some embossing powder to make the lipstick pop combine for a really cheerful gift card or small gift bag!

A super cute image that is so fast to color, I grabbed a few of my Prismacolor Markers to color this little chickie.

Have a great time on the hop, and now it's time to head on over to Ro Donner's blog! 

Remember to shop anytime with my special code 
for 10% on regular items in the store.

Here's a super special that's going on only during the February release until the 8th,
Faith Hope Love Background and Image/Sentiment are a SET! It will retail for $23.95 (over a 10% discount) and you CAN use the 15% off during the first 8 days, then use my 10% discount code, TJ10Janelle after that.

Pin It

Comments

  1. What cute projects, Janelle! I love your little gift bag idea - must remember that for gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both just as sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Janelle. Love the artsy look and fabulous background on Putting On Lipstick, and the soft colors on adorable little chickie on She Is Fierce really makes the chick stand out. Love both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...