Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, April 17, 2017

Stampendous and Creative Impressions Blog Hop


Welcome to a our blog hop with Creative Impressions! Stampendous and the design team are sharing projects with luscious ribbons and more from them!!!!! And you could win some ribbon too!


Just hop on over to the Stampendous blog post to see all the details but before you do leave me a little comment (hint-hint).
Janelle Stollfus

Here's my project for today!
Supplies:

Stampendous:
  • HMR83 House-Mouse® Pawing Petals
  • SSCM5003 Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Set
  • DCP1005 Fitted Frames A Die Set
  • MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
  • MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
  • SSH46 Large Acrylic Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Handle

Plus:
  • My Colors™ in Spearmint, Seafoam and Tropical Splash cardstock by My Mind's Eye 
  • Come Away With Me Collection pattern paper by Graphic 45 Papers® 
  • Sketch™ Markers by Copic® (BG000, BG11, BG93, E21, E23, E25, E29, E31, E33, E35, E42, E43, E44, E50, E51, E53, E57, G12, G24, G94, R12, RV000, RV91, RV95, Y21, Y13, YR30, YR31, W0, W1, W3, W5) 
  • ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives 
  • 3D Foam Square by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 
  • Ribbon by Creative Impressions 
  • Perfect Rulers by Perfect Paper Craft®

Instructions:
  1. Fold 5 1/2 x 11 cardstock in half for 5 square inch card base. 
  2. Stamp Pawing Petals with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color. 
  3. Trim and glue onto color cardstock and trim with 1/8" Perfect Ruler. 
  4. Trim pattern paper and tie the ribbon into bow around the bottom. Glue onto the card base. 
  5. Stamp sentiment on Mixed Media White Paper and die cut with "E" frame set adding a color cardstock frame. 
  6. Add 3D foam squares to colored image and fitted frame pieces then position image panel over fitted frame as shown in photo. Adhere into place.

Pin It

37 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! Love the kitty! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Great instructions. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another humorous, sweet House Mouse scene that immediately creates a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the old timey Sizzix Red die cut machine. I'm wondering if I got the appropriate shims, if I use the die cut you mention in this list of items. I betcha though, I need to get a modern die cutter machine. What do you use for this project? Love the kitty cat and the use of the ribbon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's the red, narrow machine I doubt these dies
      would work. I have the Big Shot and the Vagabond (electric) and love them. I'd recommend those. Sorry for butting in.
      take care.

      Delete
  5. Glad everybody is playing together so nicely.
    the coloring of the kitty is great.
    Wonderful card.
    thanks for sharing
    Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love this cute image and you have colored it beautifully! Somebody is going to be very happy when they receive this beauty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is amazing. I love this cool image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOoooo Cute! Just when I think the mice can't get any cuter, they do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waiting for the mouse to drop with the petals?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh too cute!
    Lovely colors
    used.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this card. The stamp alone is just adorable, but so beautifully colored. Thanks so much for sharing. 💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is such a sweet stamp and card!! You did a beautiful job, coloring it perfectly!! Would love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun! Such a delightful image! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty layering and colors on this delightful card! Love the cute mice and kitty! And a pretty bow to embellish this card beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card! Great coloring on an adorable

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card....your coloring of the images is awesome! Pretty too the way you used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so adorable! I LOVE that sweet kitty! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card! Beautiful colors. I love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute scene. Wonderful coloring and beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That kitty is SO ADORABLE! Fabulous coloring Janelle, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet card, Janelle! I think I need to have that HM image. Love the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute stamp you selected to use; I love the House Mouse designs and I haven't seen this one before. I think it is my favorite; how often do you see a kitten playing with mice. You used a fabulous & unique job of layering your background pieces; it really catches one's eye after looking at the focal point and those are my favorite colors, turquoise & peach. You did a wonderful job of coloring the critters, especially the tough job doing the fur on the animals. It just all comes together so nicely; I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, what a fun image and beautiful card. I always struggle on layouts with big images. This is perfect. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautifully designed and colored. Love those House Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card! The colours are fantastic and love house mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a sweet image and just looking at it makes me smile. Your coloring is fantastic and I love the layout of your design as well. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your adorable card. Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  28. That must have taken forever to color the images so perfectly. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute image. Love those meeces and the kitty. Beautifully colored. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cats and mice-- my favorite things. Choice of colors are so perfect with the cardstock and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such an adorable image so beautifully colored! This is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You did an awesome job on this card! Love everything about it! Thanks so very much for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!