Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sneak Peek at Stampendous New Release!


Spring break is almost over! We've been hanging out around the house enjoying some fun family times and just relaxing, but I know there were some had other plans like my project for today, ROAD TRIP!

Now, this completely adorable stamp is not yet in stores, but it will be very soon! It's part of the Stampendous April release available in TWO days along with tons of terrific new stamp images from Fran Seiford, Laurel Burch, Pink Your Life’s Nicoletta Zanella, and House-Mouse Designs® Ellen Jareckie!
The design team at Stampendous have been sharing sneak peeks all week, and they are not to be missed. Think beach and sea and fun, oh my! The release is almost here!!!!!

Here's a list of all the sneak peeks you'll want to see and then stop by the Stampendous blog on Friday for more (that's when I'll be linked up).

Monday

Wednesday

Friday

Janelle Stollfus

I noticed yesterday that there are some pretty awesome projects over at Simon Says Stamp blog for the Wednesday challenge. It's Anything Goes theme and the design team is highlighting Stampendous products! I'm joining the link party!

If you're interested in being enabled to make this card keep reading! I have a supply list, plus instructions.

Supplies:
  • PLW06 Whisper Friends Van
  • Fitted Frames A Die Set
  • Hot Blue Color Fragments
  • Spring Micro Glitter Kit
  • Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
  • Mixed Media White Paper
Plus:
  • My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Lilac Mist, Parrot
  • Pattern Paper by Graphic 45 Papers
  • Sketch Marker by Copic® - 0, B01, B02, B04, B06, B60, B99, C1, C2, C4, C5, C7, E30, E31, E35, R22, R35, R37, T1, T4, T6, T8, V12, V15, V17, Y02, Y11, Y15, Y35, YG03, YG17, YG61, YR04, YR09, YR27
  • ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
  • Foam Adhesives by Tombow®
  • Liquid Glass™ by DecoArt®
  • Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Instructions:
  1. Stamp Whisper Friends Van with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
  2. Trim with Fitted Frame die.
  3. Die cut fitted frame from Lilac Mist and tie a ribbon in a knot around it.
  4. Adhere pattern paper to 5-1/2 square inch Parrot cardstock base.
  5. Adhere Lilac Mist frame onto the card base.
  6. Add the colored image with foam adhesives.
  7. Crush Hot Blue Color Fragments to smallest pieces possible and set aside.
  8. Add small drops of Liquid Glass to card base.
  9. Sprinkle Color Fragments over drops, tap off then sprinkle with dots with Teal Micro Glitter, tap off excess and return to container.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!