Skip to main content

Projects Wrapped In Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you are here from a hop with the Stampendous and May Arts designers, we are excited to have you with us and if you happen to just come by from the interwebs I think you'll be glad you did! I'm part of a blog hop with two great companies that have some pretty amazing products.


Just sit back and enjoy the hop today (we are hopping all week if you're interested in coming by again), comment if you like and you just might be one of three winners with Stampendous or another opportunity to win over on the May Arts blog giveaway.

Stampendous:
HMR49 Gouda Wish
DWLX7027 Quatrefoil Stencil
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Stamp Handle

Plus:
MyColors cardstock by MyMindsEye
Markers by Copic® (B000, B12, B14, B16, B26, B60, B63, E21, E23, E25, E29, E50, E51, E53, E42, E31, E33, YR14, YR23, YR30, YR31, V91, V93, BV20, BV23, BV25, C2, C4, C7)
3-in-1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
5/8-inch Crochet Light Blue Ribbon by May Arts
1/4-inch Fuschia Ribbon by May Arts
Rubber Cement or masking tool (Optional)
Airbrush Tool (Optional)

  1. Fold 5 1/2 x 11 inch cardstock in half for a square card base.
  2. Stamp Gouda Wish with black ink onto Mixed Media white paper and color. Optional: mask image and airbrush background.
  3. Wrap lace edging around card front and then with pink ribbon in a bow.
  4. Adhere color square cardstock down onto card base above ribbon and then adhere colored image on top.
  5. Curl free edges of image and color cardstock layers.

It's time to hop some more!

Jamie Martin

Wendy Price

Pam Hornschu

Janelle Stollfus - you are here!

Rhea Weigand

The Ribbon Resource Tuesday Post

The Ribbon Resource Blog

Comments

  1. It's a really gouda card! In addition to your great coloring and background, I love the fun angles of the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love House Mouse stamps and Gouda Wish is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love House Mouse and you've colored it beautifully! love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... Your card is soooooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Your coloring is amazing!! Great card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE! Beautiful coloring and colors, and awesome use of the stencil in the background. (Love how it is softer off to the sides, but crisp at the focal point!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love House Mouse. he gets into such interesting places.
    Great card.
    thanks for sharing.
    Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and loving
    the colors and layers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is adorable and your coloring is amazing! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. I love house mouse, and that is some extraordinary coloring, especially on the cheese.. Just amazing. I love it! 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool! Love how you used the stencil behind house mouse and your coloring is divine! Adorable choice of trims too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that is one cheesy cracker! LOL So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your little house mouse coloring is great. Love the details on your card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute--I like your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You designers do the most fantastic job on your cards!! Every detail is just perfect!!! Stenciled, stamped, and perfect coloring on this adorable House Mouse and gouda!! I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm blown away by this fantastic card, your coloring of this adorable House Mouse image is superb, the layout frames it perfectly.
    Thank you so much for sharing.


    ReplyDelete
  17. I really gouda get that stamp; just love House Mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful ideas thanks for opportunity to win

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah, love this colored Gouda Wish. You did a fabulous job incorporating the stenciled background and fantastic coloring. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...