Skip to main content

Stampendous and Button Galore Finale Blog Hop


Happy Friday, crafty friends! You have just dropped in to a big blog hop finale with the folks at Buttons Galore. I hope you've had a fun week with us and have tons of inspiration for your weekend of crafting! You have probably hopped here from Louise Healy's blog and that puts you in the right spot!

Thank you to Buttons Galore for sending such great embellishments and letting me revive my love for these round dimensional craft morsels! Even if I did temporarily lose the buttons they sent me, and believe me I have overturned every scrap of paper to find them, I had tons of fun shopping for them at my local Craft Warehouse.

So the quick of the hop is you get a chance to win prizes! Here's the details on the Stampendous blog, no the graphic below doesn't tell you when you have to stop showering the design team with comments, so go to today's blog post with Stampendous for the official rules and more!


Today's card is a sneak peak! This week Stampendous has released their Spring collection of stamps and even though we haven't even passed the fall season, let's face it, we get so busy we forget to spring on spring! LOL


I'm using a stamp set that I LOVE! It's called Fronds Perfectly Clear Stamp Set and such a fun set to mix and match all those sweet images. Yes, those are all individual stamps that I arranged on my hinged stamp positioner and filled in with the circle trio stamp. So much fun!


The image was colored with my SAI watercolor pens and then smeared around with a loaded brush of water. One of my favorite things to do and forget to do, is watercolor. I stamped the sentiment perfectly with my hinged stamp positioner before framing it with black cardstock.


Then it was time for some button embellishments!

Thanks for stopping by... Your next stop is at Wendy's blog!



Details:
Stamps: Fronds Perfectly Clear Stamps Set, Life Words Perfectly Clear Stamps Set (Stampendous)
Buttons Galore: Citris Button Jar
Paper: 90lb watercolor paper (Michael's kids craft section), black and kraft cardstock
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Ink (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Watercolor Brush Pens (Akashiya Sai), Perfect Paper Layers Tools (Perfect Papercrafting), stamp positioner tool (MISTI), black button thread, adhesive dots mini and regular (Glue Dots)

Pin It

Comments

  1. Perfect way to finish off your pretty card...buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card; lovely design, great coloring and very cute buttons!
    Becca from Florida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you offset the scene. Florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love that sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the bottom is cut at an angle.
    Beautiful card.
    thanks for sharing.
    Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card. It reminds me of a page from an adult coloring book. Viki from Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, love the asymmetrical layout and the button embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DELIGHTFUL card Janelle!!!
    LOVE your offset floral panel, ADORE the sentiment and LOVE your thread bows on your buttons, they work perfectly with your PRETTY stamping!!!
    Thank You for sharing :)
    Tracy from Down Under in Victoria, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so pretty! Love the watercolor look and all those buttons tagging along the base of the stamped panel. Thank you for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card--love your coloring.
    Sue in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards and sentiment. I love the background and the buttons. Mary-CT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I absolutely love that background. Such beautiful colors.The buttons are adorable, and I love the sentiment. It is so true! Thank you for sharing.
    ~Shari from Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the design of your card. The colors are wonderful. TFS
    Teresa in California

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...