Skip to main content

Klik into Jewelry with Stampendous



Hello and welcome to my stop on the hop today! Stampendous is hopping along with this fantastic new Klik© jewelry system that allows you to create, klik and modify, repeat.

Thanks to Carmi Cimicata and Metal Complex who so generously provided the Stampendous Design Team with oodles of jewelry snaps, but also ETI Jewelry Resin.

As usual, Stampendous loves to share so there are three prize packages up for grabs. Three prize packages with Klik Snap Bezel Blanks and jewelry components, a package of ETI Resin and Stampendous Eclectic Perfectly Clear Stamp Set. 

To win one of these awesome prize packages, you need to comment on our blog that of each Stampendous designer in the list provided below. Eligible winners are those comments that provide a valid email and indicate a U.S. Mailing address. Here are the Stampendous Official Rules for all contests. Commenting will close Sunday, May 3rd and winners will be announced the afternoon of May 4th.

Here's who's hopping today!

Janelle Stollfus - it's me!

Ready for my bezel blank necklace?


Supplies: (and long instructions)

Stampendous:
SSC1222 Eclectic Charms Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
NKCRS02 NK Studio Wired Cling Rubber Stamps
DP100 Detail White Embossing Powder
MGK04 Valentine Micro Glitter Kit
FRG16 Fuchsia Glass Glitter
SSH34 Medium Acrylic Stamp Handle
MEM01 Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
VM001 Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
CP811 Creative Palette
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
FX72 Clip Tool

Other:
Acrylic Paint by DecoArt
Decou-Page by DecoArt
Metal Complex Small DIY Snaps
Metal Complex Large Combination Pendant
ETI Jewelry Resin
ETI Jewelry Clay
ETI Mold Release
Necklace Findings, wire, black beads, jewelry tools
Anti-static Embossing Tool


Instructions:


1. Create a monoprint with some acrylic paint. Let dry.

2. Stamp flower bunch from Eclectic Charms set with Memento Black Ink onto monoprint and color with water and acrylic paint (greens).


3. Seal with Decou-Page. Let dry.
4. Trace bezel onto sticky note and cut out center. Use this window tool over the stamped image to find composition.Trim circle out of monoprint paper.

5. Glue stamped image in bezel and let dry.
6. Pour a small amount of prepared resin into bezel and let cure.


7. Grab the DIY snaps and create a few cabochons with the Jewelry Clay.Mix clay according to directions. Press out equal amounts into two snaps. Let set 15 minutes.

8. Grab the snap back with a Clip Tool. Roll snap with mounded clay, into a hand mixture of Red, Pink Glitter and Fuchsia Glass Glitter.

9. Take clay snap and carefully rock into the Wired mesh stamp. Set to dry per instructions.
Repeat steps 6 -8 for second cabochon.

10. Stamp postage image from Eclectic Charms onto acetate paper with Versamark Watermark ink and emboss with Detail White. Use a Static remover pad first.

11. Cut it out and insert it carefully into the bezel. If there are air pockets add a drop or two of resin into bezel before adding anything else into it.

12. Add embossed postage and fill with resin.

13. Sprinkle Pink, Red and Silver Halo mix around edges. Set aside to cure.

14. Add Halo Mix around the edge of cabochons. Brush any leftover resin onto cabochons sealing glitter.

The rest is assembly!




Pin It

Comments

  1. I am loving all this jewelry. Have never tried this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the little flowers.
    this has been an exciting hop. so many ideas for a type of jewelry that seems to easy to make and can be personalized to your tastes.
    thanks for sharing a great necklace
    txmlhl@yahoo.com
    Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beauty of this piece. The halo edging makes it stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful--I like the monoprint you created.
    Sue in Ohio
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I didn't realize you could combine stamping and jewelry making. Your photos make this process look very doable. Nice finished product as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty-love the colors and the bling! Best part-your great tutorial-I am definitely giving this technique a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my how pretty. I would love to give this a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOVELOVELOVE this! I cannot wait to get some of these to make my own jewelry pieces! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love this! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowsers! This is wonderful! I want to try this technique, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love necklaces! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...