Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, December 15, 2014

PenPatterns for the Holidays


Here's a fun card for this weeks Stampendous theme, PenPattern Seasons. Over on their blog they'll be sharing these adorable designs by Fran Seiford. Check back on there every day for new inspiration from the design team.

It's moose time! LOL Love this guy trying to balance all those gifts! It certainly looks like how I feel about the last few items on my shopping list. I was just informed I had more days until Christmas than I thought. Whew! It helps when you flip over the calendar to December.

So here's this quick card for today.


Supplies:

From Stampendous:
PenPattern Moose
Holiday Words Perfectly Clear Stamps
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®

Plus:
Santa Express Paper Pad by Doodlebug Designs®
White Cardstock by Neenah®
Green and Kraft Paper Studio®
Alcohol Markers by Copic® (E15, E37, E44, E47, R20, R24, R29, B21, BV01, G14, YG23, YG25, Y11, Y18, V93)
Zip-Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®

Instructions:
  1. Stamp PenPattern Moose onto white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink and color (See supplies for Copic markers colors used).
  2. Mat with green cardstock.
  3. Make a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base. (A tent card is shown, but you can change to a right side opening card.)
  4. Cut a pattern paper from the Doodlebug Designs pad to fit inside the front of the card base.
  5. Glue matted PenPattern Moose onto card base.
Add your holiday paper projects to the Stampendous Monthly Challenge. If you have posted a holiday theme project anywhere online you can link it up to this challenge. No purchase required and even though we like to see Stampendous used it's not necessary to enter. Official Rules here, Add your projects right now!



Details:
Stamps: PenPattern Moose, Holiday Words (Stampendous)
Paper: Santa Express (Doodlebug), Kraft and green cardstock (Hobby Lobby), White cardstock (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Alcohol markers (Copic)
Accessories: NA



Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! This moose is so cute and I love how you colored him!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable. Had to LOL when I read about flipping the calendar. Hope all is well with you ((hugs)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you added the Moose in such a topsy-turvy manner! Really adds such a fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I am glad you are finally in December with the rest of us. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors that brighten a card that produces smiles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!