Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Splitcoaststampers Product Focus is Out





I was able to join the Splitcoaststampers Product Focus team again this month for a review of the Spellbinders Holiday Collection.

The die set I used on this card had an inlaid die that I ran through for embossing and then distressed to bring out the detail. Really loved being creative with dies as a focus.

Please check out the other reviews and the product gallery linked in the review. Lots of fun ideas.


Spellbinders Holiday Collection Product Focus


You can find this card along with other projects in the Product Focus Gallery. Enabler's list can be found on individual cards.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the rustic feel of this - reminds me of a down-home Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!