Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, July 7, 2014

Stampendous July 2014 Catalog Sneak Peek!


This week the design team at Stampendous is posting sneak peeks for the NEW July 2014 Catalog! Keep checking on the Stampendous blog daily for a hop list of designers.



Details:
Stamps: Scraggly Cat, Tricky Words and Damask Bats Background (Stampendous)
Paper: White cardstock (Neenah), colored cardstock (Bazzill Basics®)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark Watermark (Tsukineko), colored pencils (Prismacolor)
Accessories: Spoonful of Midnight Kit (Stampendous), Aged Wine Embossing Enamel (Stampendous),  Color Fragments in Ochre, Caramel and Purple (Stampendous), ribbon (MayArts), 3-in-1 Glue (Beacon Adhesives)

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite stamps of the release!!! Love the way you used the fragments and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun image. Love how you used the fragments. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this amazing card! Scraggly Cat is a winner! TFS!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one...the cat is so darn cute..and I love all the fragments around the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! The kitty has won my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! The kitty is such a cutie! Love the fragments, Do you mind sharing how you adhered them, they look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!