Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Stampendous Christmas in July



This week the Stampendous team is sharing Christmas theme from the new July 2014 Catalog release. I'm sharing my Bundled Kitty with some fun Copic Marker color.

You can find out how I made this card by going to my Bundled Kitty Project Sheet on Stampendous website. Copic colors are available there. Go ahead and take a look around at the other July release products.

ALSO, also... Stampendous just might be in your area at a show! Yea! Check out where they are in this blog post.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!